Friday, January 26, 2007

Tagged


This is in response to a tag from jadedprimadonna:

The rule of this tag is to tell five unknown factoids about yourself.

1. I was born on an airplane. Shoulda known from that start that this existence would be a strange ride.
2. I delivered a baby in the (closed) lobby of a hospital -- on Halloween night, while wearing a clown suit. Yes, this kid is screwed for life.
3. I collect gargoyles. Any size, any kind, especially catgoyles. We need all the protection from evil spirits that we can get around my place, especially those we call friends.
4. I've authored 25 books, everything from children's to horror.
5. I know everything there is to know about shark fishing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This is an amazing list!

Thanks for visiting my site!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Tiamat said...

No, thank *you.* I truly enjoyed reading your blog. :)

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home