Sunday, April 03, 2005

Azathoth's Survey

I like the blogger who posted this piece and I liked the survey, so I copied it. As they say, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Feel free to flatter me if you like, but do share where I can find your answers. This is fun, eh?

Three things that scare you:

Losing loved ones
Losing children I'm responsible for or having them get hurt on my watch
Being debilitated

Three things you love:
My family and friends
My work
Kids

Three things you severely dislike:
Selfish people
Prick drivers
Abuse of any kind

Three things in your bedroom:
Lots of cats
Glow in the dark stars and a black light
A fricking huge bathtub

Three random facts about you:
I collect gargoyles; they actually do ward off evil spirits (freaky Bible-thumpers and in-laws, too).
Tundra is my favorite locale.
I've published many books.

Three things you plan to do before you die:
Tour the Mayan ruins
Finish my grad degree
Write something only for myself

Three things you can do:
Give a full-body massage
Paint
See other worlds

Three things you can't do:
Find Atlantis
Resist chocolate
Give up on a child

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Azathoth100 said...

Atlantis is there, it all depends on where you look. Glad you liked the survey, and glad you liked the blog too. Peace.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home